How Self Storage Works
You select a space, arrange for payment, then move your belongings in. It's that easy!
We can help you chose the right size for your belongings, or check out our online size/price guide.
Who Uses Self Storage?
Just about everyone uses a self-storage facility at some time in their lives. Homeowners, apartment dwellers, students, professionals, retirees, small and large size businesses.
Why Use Self Storage?
Personal Storage Needs:
Business Storage Needs:
- Free up the spare bedroom, living room or basement and get more space.
- Lessen clutter in your home while it is up for sale.
- Store possessions during or between a move.
- Store extra possessions while renting.
- Store all the things you want to keep, but can't take with you when downsizing your home.
- Store possessions during a military deployment or work relocation.
- Keep your possessions safe while you travel.
- Store seasonal items such as outdoor furniture, tools, lawn equipment, holiday decorations.
- Store off-season clothing.
- Store all the stuff the kids left behind when they moved out.
- Store your RV, truck, car, boat or motorcycle.
- Store the contents of a college dorm room between semesters.
- Store personal items while sharing a house or moving back in with your parents.
- Store large collections or memorabilia.
- Archiving documents, files and paperwork.
- Storing office furniture and equipment.
- Warehousing stock.
- Freeing up office space for infrequently used items.
- Store sales materials, tradeshow displays, exhibition equipment.
- Bulk storage of office supplies.
- Small business and self employed work related tools, materials.
- Truck parking.